CCWS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What type of information will we collect from you?
The personal information we collect from you will typically include the following:
- Full name and contact details (including your contact number, email and postal address)
- Your communications with us, including a record of the email or telephone
correspondencecreated when you contact us as part of a product or service query.
What are we going to do with your information?
We will hold and use personal information about you in the following ways:
- To fulfil our obligations to you when providing you with our services and to improve our products and services.
- Communicate with you while providing our services, for example with your enquiries and requests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or other information we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To share your information with others where necessary to fulfil our services for you or
whereacting as agent for a third party on your behalf.
- To comply with any statutory and regulatory obligations.
- Statistical purposes so we can analyse figures to help us manage our business and plan strategically for the future.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- Internal record keeping.
How long we keep your data for?
We will retain your personal data indefinitely as we are under
Who your information will be shared with
We will not share your information with third parties other than during delivery of the service as instructed by you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website and services may contain links to independent websites which are not provided by us. Such independent sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and have not checked and approved their content or their privacy policies.
How you can access and update your information:
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, known as a data subject access request. You also have the right to request that information we hold about you which may be incorrect, or which has been changed since you first told us, is updated or removed.
How you can request erasure of your data:
You can ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to hold it. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
How you can restrict or object to us using your data:
You can ask us to suspend the way in which we are using your information in certain scenarios, or object to our holding your data where we are relying on a legitimate interest ground and you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. In some cases where you object, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to hold your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Please note that if you want us to restrict or stop holding your data this may impact on our ability to provide our services. Depending on the extent of your request we may be unable to continue providing you with our service.
Complaints about the use of your personal data
If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated by writing to us.
Any queries or concerns about the way in which your data is being used can be sent to email@example.com or in writing to:
CCWS Ltd & CCWS Interiors Ltd,
165 Woodlands Lane,
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are holding or handling your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the UK data protection regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further details can be found at www.ico.org.uk or 0303 123 1113